Happy Fourth of July to our American Pink Puck family. With the draft behind us and new signings popping up all over the place, take a moment to celebrate!
This American Flag pallet is a patriotic addition to your garden, porch, lake house and beyond. So grab some paint and pallet and show your true red, white and blue colors.
1 can red paint or spray paint
1 can blue paint or spray paint
1 can white paint or spray paint
*We used rustic red and blue for a more country look – pick shades based on your personal taste
Contact paper, any color, we used scraps from other projects
1. Clean off your pallet, we used the kitchen broom to sweep off any excess dirt.
2. In a well ventilated, preferably outdoor area, spray paint your pallet white. Let it dry about 20 minutes.
3. While you’re waiting for your pallet to dry, on your contact paper, trace and cutout 15 stars, we used this star template.
4. Leaving the top 3 boards, to the left of your center strip on your pallet white, starting with red, alternate painting every other board red.
5. Peeling off the backing of your contact paper, evenly spaced, place 5 stars across the white on each of your 3 top left hand boards. Make sure each star is securely on the board. We suggest taking a quarter or something similar and smoothing the edges of each star down, making sure they are secure.
6. Spray your top 3 left hand boards blue. Let air dry about 20 minutes.
7. Once your blue paint is dry to the touch, peel off each star.
8. Place your new flag pallet in a place of honor, you’re done!