The night of the week where you would rather get knocked out by a puck instead of making dinner, this night happens for all of us. Ultimately, dinner is a priority and our Spicy Stuffed Peppers are a quick and easy, puckin’ awesome dinner solution for the budding chef in all of us.
1 package Ground Meat (hamburger or turkey work best)
Preheat oven to 375
1. Dice 1/2 onion and brown with meat and garlic salt in frying pan on medium heat.
2. While meat in browning, chop the pepper tops off and place to the side, de-seed the peppers and place in shallow baking dish.
3. Once meat is browned, add in rice package and sauce, thoroughly stir the mixture until combined.
4. Spoon mixture into peppers until completely filled, sprinkle with cheese and place a pepper top on each pepper.
5. Fill the bottom of the baking sheet with approximately 1/2 inch of water.
6. Place peppers in oven at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.