During the offseason, it is the perfect time to get in tip-top shape! Of course, one of the best things (and maybe even the only good thing) about working out is cute workout clothes! Some good advice is to wear dark colors! Dark is slimming, so if you are insecure about wearing tight clothes, I could recommend wearing black. If you really want to add a splash of color, you can do it with your accessories and shoes.
Patterns are funky and fun to wear, and it gives you a little bit of an edge. It livens your look, and adds the fun factor. Plus, all eyes will be on you when you strut into the gym.
Working out is the perfect time to rep your fave team, when you might not be able to during the work week (or day). So take advantage of this opportunity!
1. Since it is summer, make sure to stay hydrated. This is essential not only for your health, but for so many other reasons. It helps with your metabolism, and because of that, it helps in weight and fat loss.
2. For the first 15 minutes of a workout, your body is burning sugars and carbs. Once you hit 30 minutes, your body begins to burn fat.
3. Make sure you stretch before and after a workout!
4. Don’t push yourself too much, but still make sure you are challenged. You know what your body is capable of, and pushing it too far does not do you any good.
5. If you aren’t a fan of working out, try something as simple as going for a hike (or long walk) or dancing for 30 minutes! Stay active!
6. Just because you are working out, does not mean that you can eat whatever you want. You might burn some calories, but the fat is going to stay with you! Try to eat clean, but don’t deprive yourself. Just remember that eating in moderation is key!
Now that you know how to look cute and stay determined, there is no reason that your offseason shouldn’t be spent in the gym!