In a family where quiche is loved by many, but hated by some, we decided to mix and match some favorite vegetables into a dish that everyone can love. Whether it’s a hockey night in your household, football Sunday or just a cool crisp fall day heading into our favorite time of year, our Egg-Free Pesto Veggie “Quiche” is a must have meal option for any family.
Egg-free Pesto Veggie Quiche (Chicken Optional)
Prep Time: 20-25 minutes (Depends on how fast a chopper you are!)
Cook Time: 35-45 minutes
2 pkg Cresent Rolls (we used the new seamless cresent rolls which are in sheet form instead of triangles!)
1 cup Cooked and Chopped White Meat Chicken (optional)
3/4-1 cup Pesto (If you want a milder flavor use 3/4, stronger use 1 cup)
2 Zucchini Chopped
6-10 Cherry or Grape Tomatoes rough diced (If you or the people you’re serving aren’t tomato fans, you can omit)
8 Pieces of Asparagus chopped
1 cup Spinach chopped
1/4 cup Red Onion chopped
2 Garlic Cloves finely chopped
4 Leaves Fresh Basil Chopped
1 tsp Salt
1 tsp Pepper
1/2 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
1 cup Goat Cheese (Hint: The pre-crumbled plastic containers are approx. 1 cup and work perfectly)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In 13×9 glass baking dish spread cresent rolls to completely cover the bottom and sides of the dish, set aside.
3. In large bowl combine remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly.
4. Pour mixture on-top of cresent rolls in your baking dish.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes or until golden brown on top and veggies are soft.
Let stand 5-7 minutes, it will be extremely hot. Enjoy!